Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Beginning of It All

Hi, welcome to my little space.  For the entire breakdown of what happened, please click on the story tab.  Today is the start of this new blog.  I didn't write at all at the beginning of our journey, but I did take a handful of instagram photos.  Here is a little bit of November and December of last year.  Thanks so much for reading! ❤
This was Josh and I the weekend before he went to the ER.
This is Matilda and I that first night Josh had to stay in the hospital.
Josh after his diagnosis and stent placement

This is what happens when Mom has to make multiple calls when Daddy is sick

This is Matilda and I after we found out we got Josh safely transferred!

This is the glorious Heart Hospital


The sunrise on the day of surgery

Josh's ring

During surgery

The night I thought Josh wasn't coming home, ever.

Time without Josh at home

How things are at the hospital

Missing Daddy

Doing amazing at rehab!



4 comments:

  1. Love the pics...beautiful! And, love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you holding the ring that Saturday night brought tears to my eyes, I remembered that day again .. Thank God we're not there anymore.
    Great story through Pictures ..xo

    ReplyDelete