Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm seriously the worst blogger ever!  The Fall has come to North Texas.  We dipped into the 50s during the day this weekend (back into the 80s this week!).  The cooler weather has brought more activities than just our normal swimming and storytime.  I'm brainstorming more indoor learning activities for me to pursue with Matilda.  We are ready for some amazing holidays----Matilda is really going to remember everything this year!

So we are here at the beginning of October.  We are almost exactly a month out from Josh's one year anniversary of heart surgery.  ONE YEAR.  Mom is at her 1 year of her Breast Cancer surgery anniversary too.  It was a busy year last year-----we are thankful to still have our loved ones!

October is Breast Cancer awareness month----please stop by my Etsy shop----I have many pink ribbon notecards for sale!!! https://www.etsy.com/shop/zenmasterlauren

Thanks for stopping by----I promise to be more active here!  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment